Pearl Street - 1812
(Click on any feature)

click anywhere for community features
sanitation workers cleaning up garbage a couple taking a walk boys flying a kite Across the River to Greenbush North Pearl Street - 1812 Cornelius Brown house - baker Uranian Hall

A "cardboad mount" for this watercolor in the collection of the Albany Institute of History and Art was labelled "North Pearl Street from Steuben Street South as it was in 1812 from original sketches by James Eights." Described and presented in 200 Years of Collecting, pp. 58-59.

in-progress - houses to be identified and linked



Home | Site Index | Navigation | Email | New York State Museum



first posted: 10/10/03