M.A., Anthropology, 1990, Washington State University
B.A., Anthropology, 1981, University of New Mexico
Lithic analysis, historic archaeology, 19th-century farmsteads, transportation and industry, mortuary analysis, Contact-period material culture, Upland Aleutian Sites, and St. Lawrence Island subsistence diggers.
Current CRSP Projects:
- Data Recovery of 1026-1028 Lincoln Ave. Utica, New York.
- Site Examination of John Olive’s Blacksmith Shop Site, Springfield Center, New York.
- Archaeological Monitoring of the Utica North-South Arterial Reconstruction Project, Utica, New York.
Current Research Projects:
- Lithic resource exploitation at the Goodyear Site, Springfield, New York.
- Industrial Archaeology at the Adirondack Iron and Steel Company’s Upper Works, Essex County, New York.
- History and Archaeology of the Thayer Homestead, Springfield, New York.
- Roadside Garbology: Archaeological Lessons from Adopt-A-Highway Clean-Up Data.