CRSP Principal Investigator
M.A., Anthropology, 2000, University at Buffalo
B.A. Anthropology, 1998, University at Albany
Prehistoric archaeology of Northeast U.S., lithic analysis, settlement patterns and landscape systems, socioeconomic anthropology, sociopolitical systems and structure, and coastal archaeology and adaptation.
Current CRSP Projects:
- Data Recovery of the Engels Farm site, Colonie, New York.
- Data Recovery of the Papscanee Creek Site 3, East Greenbush, New York.
- Archaeological Monitoring of the Rehabilitation of NYS Route 4, Hudson Falls, New York.
Current Research Projects:
- Lithic resource exploitation and tool production in Southern New York (with Sean Higgins).
- Pre-contact settlement patterns on Long Island, New York.
- History of Long Island Archaeology.
- Settlement patterns and lithic economy in the upper Hudson River Valley
Recently completed excavations at the Engel Farm Precontact site in Albany, NY. Newsletter for the Conference on New England Archaeology 13-14., 2017.
Cultural Resources Data Recovery Report of the Naima Site (NYSM #11658), including the Ebenezer Smith House Town of Smithtown, Suffolk County, New York, New York State Museum Cultural Resource Survey Program Series. The University of the State of New York, Albany., 2015.
Cultural Resources Reconnaissance Survey Report for PIN 0011.43.101, Northern State Parkway Exit Ramp 42N, Town of Huntington, Suffolk County, New York. New York State Museum, Albany, New York., 2015.
Cultural Resources Site Examination Report for PIN 8812.14.101, the Wilbur Site (NYSM #12634), Town of Milan, Dutchess County, New York.. New York State Museum, Albany, New York., 2015.
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 6
- next ›