CRSP Principal Investigator
M.A., Anthropology, 2000, University at Buffalo
B.A. Anthropology, 1998, University at Albany
Prehistoric archaeology of Northeast U.S., lithic analysis, settlement patterns and landscape systems, socioeconomic anthropology, sociopolitical systems and structure, and coastal archaeology and adaptation.
Current CRSP Projects:
- Data Recovery of the Engels Farm site, Colonie, New York.
- Data Recovery of the Papscanee Creek Site 3, East Greenbush, New York.
- Archaeological Monitoring of the Rehabilitation of NYS Route 4, Hudson Falls, New York.
Current Research Projects:
- Lithic resource exploitation and tool production in Southern New York (with Sean Higgins).
- Pre-contact settlement patterns on Long Island, New York.
- History of Long Island Archaeology.
- Settlement patterns and lithic economy in the upper Hudson River Valley
Phantom Lithics at Chunchucmil, Yucatan, Mexico, in: , The Technology Of Maya Civilization. Equinox Publishing, London., 2011.
Commerce and Cooperation among the Classic Maya: The Chunchucmil Case, in: , Cooperation In Economy And Society. Altamira Press, New York, pp. 81-103., 2010.
Cultural Resources Data Recovery Report for the Naima Site, PIN 0054.05.121, Town of Smithtown, Suffolk County, New York. New York State Museum, Albany, New York., 2010.
- ‹ previous
- 3 of 6
- next ›