CRSP Principal Investigator
M.A., Anthropology, 1990, Washington State University
B.A., Anthropology, 1981, University of New Mexico
Lithic analysis, historic archaeology, 19th-century farmsteads, transportation and industry, mortuary analysis, Contact-period material culture, Upland Aleutian Sites, and St. Lawrence Island subsistence diggers.
Current CRSP Projects:
- Data Recovery of 1026-1028 Lincoln Ave. Utica, New York.
- Site Examination of John Olive’s Blacksmith Shop Site, Springfield Center, New York.
- Archaeological Monitoring of the Utica North-South Arterial Reconstruction Project, Utica, New York.
Current Research Projects:
- Lithic resource exploitation at the Goodyear Site, Springfield, New York.
- Industrial Archaeology at the Adirondack Iron and Steel Company’s Upper Works, Essex County, New York.
- History and Archaeology of the Thayer Homestead, Springfield, New York.
- Roadside Garbology: Archaeological Lessons from Adopt-A-Highway Clean-Up Data.
Cultural Resources Survey Report for PIN 2805.66.101, Traffic System Project 15, Route 26 and Route 46 Intersection, Town of Eaton, Madison County, New York. New York State Museum, Albany, New York., 2016.
Cultural Resources Reconnaissance Survey Report for PIN 9806.81.101, Replacement or Repair of Culvert C950090, NYS Route 51, Town of Exeter, Otsego County, New York. New York State Museum, Albany, New York., 2015.
'I trust there will be no failure..': The Importance of Bricks and Brickmaking at the Adirondack Iron and Steel Company's Upper Works. IA: The Journal of the Society for Industrial Archaeology 38, 4-26., 2014.
Cultural Resources Site Examination Report of the Deansboro Creamery Co. Site, Town of Marshall, Oneida County, New York, New York State Museum Cultural Resource Survey Program Series. The University of the State of New York, Albany, New York., 2012.
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 9
- next ›