Workshop participants gain access to real-world applications, authentic research, and thoughtful lessons that accelerate an understanding of the natural sciences. Since 2001, our PhD-level researches have provided excellent educational opportunities for teachers.
Teacher workshops at the Museum:
- Are aligned with New York State Learning Standards;
- Are led by leading science and history research professionals;
- Encourage hands-on and inquiry-based training opportunities;
- Assist teachers in renewing educational material with current content; and
- Provide CTLE Professional Development Credits.